- Full-day Romantic Road trip to Harburg and Rothenburg from Munich, by air-conditioned coach
- Pass the mountains of Bavaria on a drive along the scenic Romantic Road
- See 11th-century Harburg Castle, one of Germany’s oldest fortifications
- Visit Rothenburg, one of Europe’s most stunningly preserved medieval towns
- Take in top Rothenburg attractions such as the Town Hall, city gates, and Markplatz at leisure
- Enjoy free time to shop, wander, and have lunch (own expense) as you wish
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of GALERIA Kaufhof department store, Karlsplatz 21/Stachus. Please be at the departure point 20 minutes prior departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be some uphill walking to the Harburg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Our post Covid-19 hygienic measurments: New safety distances for boarding, Adjusted seat distance and capacity, Obligation to wear a face covering, Hand sanitizer available on all buses, Ventilation of passenger compartments, Deep-clean of passenger compartments, Contactless boarding using online tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- Full proof of vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts is / might be required. Depending on the COIVD-19 infection numbers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Munich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Romantic Road, Rothenburg, and Harburg Day Tour from Munich.