1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enhance your experience of SEA LIFE Munich with a skip-the-line ticket, guaranteed to save time. Embark on an underwater journey through the aquarium, home to more than 3,000 sea creatures in 33 climate-controlled aquariums. Marvel at 20 different types of shark and admire stingrays, starfish, and seahorses, plus many more.
- Skip-the-line admission for SEA LIFE Munich
- See Germany's biggest shark diversity with more than 20 different shark types
- Enjoy an underwater journey through local rivers and tropical seas
- More than 3,000 weird and wonderful sea creatures in over 700,000 liters of water and 33 climate-controlled aquariums
- Family friendly -- great choice for kids
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to SEA LIFE Munich
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Willi-Daume-Platz, 80809 München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Munich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Munich Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Munich Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Munich Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Munich Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMunichNature and Wildlife - BavariaAttractions & Museums - BavariaNature and Wildlife - Garmisch-PartenkirchenAttractions & Museums - Garmisch-PartenkirchenNature and Wildlife - InnsbruckAttractions & Museums - InnsbruckCategory
Linderhof CastleHard Rock Cafe MunichSEA LIFE® MunichBMW MuseumNew Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)AmalienburgHouse of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)GasteigSchwabingEisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Olympic TowerHellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)HofgartenBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)Andechs Monastery