Departure & Return
Meeting Point in front of the Staatssammlung
Sometimes guests need to be brought home. I take care of it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- Private transport can be included and is charged additionally.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paul Riedel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff