- Munich food walking tour, from the Viktualienmarkt to a Viennese café
- Sample at least nine different items at seven stops—enough for lunch
- Enjoy beer, coffee, cake, sausages, ice cream, cakes, and more
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of guide interaction
Departure & Return
From Marienplatz it is an easy 1-minute walk. Your tour guide will be waiting beside the fountain. Kindly see the 'pre-tour info' email from Fork & Walk for further information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours Munich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Munich Viktualienmarkt and Beyond Small-Group Food Tasting Tour.