4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Sultan Qaboos Port , Muscat, OmanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oman Taxi Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muscat tours of cruise ships?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Muscat tours of cruise ships?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Muscat tours of cruise ships?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Muscat tours of cruise ships?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Muscat tours of cruise ships
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Bait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsAl Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & Tickets