- Full-day trip to Bimah, Wadi Shab, and Tiwi from Muscat
- Visit the Bimah Sinkhole to see and swim in the aquamarine waters
- Stroll and swim at Wadi Shab, one of Oman’s most beautiful river gorges
- See the traditional villages and beaches of Tiwi, Finns, and Dahab
- Picnic lunch, Air conditioned vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On route, learn about Oman’s history, culture, and landscapes from your guide, and drink in the scenery as the road winds through the craggy Al Hajar Mountains and along the coast, whose cliffs and bays are washed by the Gulf of Oman.
After about 90 minutes, arrive at the rocky coastal plateau that’s home to the Bimah Sinkhole. Walk to the edges and take in the blue-green waters of the pool below, hollowed 65 feet (20 meters) into the rock. Descend the steps into the hollow, and if you wish, enjoy time to swim in the translucent waters.
Next, continue through the traditional seaside villages of Dahab and Finns to Wadi Shab, one of Oman’s most beautiful river gorges.
Opt to bathe in the crystal-clear pools, and afterward, return to your vehicle to drive to Tiwi. View the old-time Omani architecture and gorgeous beaches of this coastal village, whose houses sit at the mouth of another wadi.
Next, find a scenic spot and savor the provided tasty picnic lunch and non-alcoholic drinks. Then, after your meal, set out on your return journey to Muscat, stopping on route at the picturesque port town of Quriyat.
Arriving back in Muscat where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement for Pickup: $15 if your Hotel is after the Airport.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line - Kurban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff