4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Bottled water onboard
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Prior the trip, we will provide the guide details (name & contact no.).
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Old Muscat Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Muscat (Half-day City Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Muscat (Half-day City Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of Muscat (Half-day City Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of Muscat (Half-day City Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights of Muscat (Half-day City Tour)
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Al Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAl Mirani Fort Tours & Tickets