7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
One of Oman’s highest mountains, Jebel Akhdar lies within day-trip distance of Muscat. With this private tour, avoid the effort of self-drive and visit this flat-topped peak and nearby Nizwa with a chauffeur-guide to handle the driving and deliver insight. Stand on the Jebel’s plateau for bird’s-eye views over rock-face farms and orchards; explore nearby villages on an optional trek; and venture to nearby Nizwa to visit its round-towered fort.
- Visit Jebel Akhdar and Nizwa with ease on a private day trip from Muscat
- Sit back and absorb the sights and scenery with a driver-guide at the wheel
- Gaze over cliffside orchards from the Jebel plateau, visit Nizwa, and more
- Relax with private 2-way transport from Muscat hotels, airport, or port
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Shore trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jebal Akhdar And Nizwa Cool And Green?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Jebal Akhdar And Nizwa Cool And Green
7 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory