7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Recommendation for pick up to be before 08:30 AM
But as it is private trip , so pick up time flexible .
Pick up from any place in Muscat .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jabl Shams and Nizwa for Honeymooners?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jabl Shams and Nizwa for Honeymooners?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Jabl Shams and Nizwa for Honeymooners
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory