4 to 5 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and culture of Muscat, Oman during this private sightseeing tour. See the Grand Mosque, to admire the second-largest handmade carpet in the world, the Opera House, Mutrah Souk, Al-Alam Palace, the home of the royal family, and the Bait Al Zubari Museum, for a deep dive into Omani culture. All entrance fees are included as well as a private driver-guide and vehicle.
- Take a half-day sightseeing tour of Muscat, Oman
- See highlights like the Grand Mosque and corniche
- Learn about Omani culture at the Bait Al Zubari Museum
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As it is Private trip , Pick up time is flexible
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours
4 to 5 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory