3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Port pickup and drop-off
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuscat, Muscat, Muscat Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Muscat Port inside.
- Muscat Port-Muthra Souq
We start tour from Muscat port near Muthra souq.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY OMAN DAY TRIPS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium Muscat half day excursion-Italian guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Muscat half day excursion-Italian guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Premium Muscat half day excursion-Italian guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Muscat half day excursion-Italian guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Premium Muscat half day excursion-Italian guide
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory