2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on double/twin sharing with daily breakfast
English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 days Dalat jungle trekking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 days Dalat jungle trekking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 days Dalat jungle trekking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 days Dalat jungle trekking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 days Dalat jungle trekking tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMy SonBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamAirport & Hotel Transfers - Central VietnamOvernight Tours - Central VietnamMulti-day Tours - Central VietnamClassic Car Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Da NangOvernight Tours - Da NangMulti-day Tours - Da NangClassic Car Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Hoi AnCity Tours - Hoi AnAirport & Hotel Transfers - Hoi AnOvernight Tours - Hoi AnMulti-day Tours - Hoi AnClassic Car Tours - Hoi AnCategory