5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Enjoy the thrills of ziplining through Vietnam’s jungle on this tour from Dalat, with round-trip transfers from your hotel to eliminate transport hassles. Soar over treetops on your choice of six circuits for different abilities—including a kids’ course—and brave monkey bridges, ladders, and more—with instruction and full safety equipment. Plus, opt to ride a bobsled-style coaster or hike down to the Datanla Falls, a scenic forest waterfall.
- Zoom down ziplines in Vietnam’s forests on a tour from Dalat
- Get to the zipline park easily, with round-trip transfers from your hotel
- Choice of courses to suit ability, with instructors and full safety gear
- Opt to walk or ride a bobsled-coaster to see the rushing Datanla Falls
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off at hotel
Professional instructors and supervisors
European Standardization Equipments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8:45 am - 9:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Closed-toe and closed-back shoes required • Clothing suitable for sport • Fingerless Gloves
- Close-toed, low heel shoes must be worn at all time, eg. tennis shoes….
- You must wear clothing suitable for sport, eg. No skirts/dresses. Hair long enough to be pulled back must be pulled back and tied.
- Be careful of glasses and contact lenses when participating in events. Restraining straps for glasses are suggested.
- Jewelry of any type including watches and non-prescription sunglasses must not be worn and should not even be brought to the ropes course. We have small safety boxes.
- Each activity has a maximum weight restriction of 120kgs and a minimum of 20kgs.
- People with medical issues that could be aggravated by events may not do those events.
- No knives or other sharp objects are allowed on the course.
- Each activity has a minimum height restriction of 1.1 metres. No one can do an event where they are not tall enough to reach the top rope or cable while standing on the bottom rope or cable.
- No gum, candy or other food items are allowed on the course.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, fireworks or firearms are allowed in the ropes course area.
- We are not responsible for ripped/soiled clothing.
- No stacking more than two people high (try to discourage any stacking, usually there are other alternatives).
- No jumping off events.
- No one is to attempt or even touch an event until after the instructor has given the safety considerations, objectives, and parameters of the event and invited the group to proceed.
- No one is to step in the middle of another person’s back or on the end of a bent knee.
- No one can do high course that cannot properly fit in a harness.
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "They recommend you start at the least difficult of courses and work your way to the most difficult." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dalat Zipline Tour
4 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMy Son4WD Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamExtreme - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - Da NangSporting Events - Da NangExtreme - Da Nang4WD Tours - Hoi AnSporting Events - Hoi AnExtreme - Hoi AnCategory