4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ride the ferry from Mykonos to Delos with a local guide who shares expert knowledge about the UNESCO World Heritage–listed island. Unveil the drama of Delos during this half-day walking tour through the excavated ruins of its main archaeological site. See the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Archaeological Museum of Delos and more as you learn about the sacred isle’s place in Ancient Greek history. Meet at the port or upgrade to include pickup from Mykonos hotels.
- Half-day Delos tour from Mykonos, led by a local guide
- Cruise by ferry from Mykonos port to the island of Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the sacred ruins and archeological finds at Delos’ main excavation site
- See Delos’ Sacred Lake, the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Temple of Isis and more
- Visit the Archeological Museum of Delos to discover excavated mosaics, statues and other relics
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup from Mykonos
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to archeological place
Hotel pickup drop-off - transfer to the meeting point can be provided at extra charge
Departure & Return
Akti Kampani, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Ticket Counter desk at Old Port of Mykonos (Diliana)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you have chosen the pickup service, hotel pickups start approx. 1 hour prior to tour starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Delos Day Trip from Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Delos Day Trip from Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delos Day Trip from Mykonos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s very frustrating when you are in a foreign country and don’t know your way around and the company you got a tour with doesn’t give you any instructions on how to find your way." See review
- "The instructions from Viator for the meeting point is not clear and confusing so it created lots of unnecessary anxiety and wasted time how to meet up with the tour guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Delos Day Trip from Mykonos
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchaeology ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsArchaeology Tours - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory