- Explore the Cyclades on this combination excursion aboard a luxury sailboat
- Snorkel in the magical waters of Rhenia Island with complimentary equipment
- Savory a tasty lunch, sip complimentary drinks, and see Delos with a guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms