4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Transportation during tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Iiyama, Nagano 389-2253, Japan
Iiyama station 1F, Shin-etsu Shizenkyo Activity Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY 信越自然郷アクティビティセンター
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BTF Abandoned Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BTF Abandoned Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BTF Abandoned Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BTF Abandoned Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
BTF Abandoned Village Cycling Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaganoMountain Bike Tours - Nagano PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - KawagoeMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoCategory