Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the Information Board, directly opposite the shinkansen ticket gates at 8:30. Your guide will be waiting from 8:25 onward and wearing a 'Snow Monkey Resorts' tour tag.
The second meeting point is inside the Hakuba Happo Bus Terminal. Please ensure that you are waiting from 09:40 onward for departure at 09:45. Your guide will be wearing a 'Snow Monkey Resorts' tour tag.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At its highest point, this tour transports guests to over 2500 metres above sea level and spends a considerable amount of time outside. The temperature is likely to be notably cooler than in the valley and cities below. Average day-time temperatures are as follows: Average day-time temperatures are as follows: July 11 to 16°C / August 12 to 18°C / September 9 to 15°C / October 3 to 10°C / November -5 to 2°C. Please dress appropriately for those temperatures and note that weather conditions can change quickly. Ensure you bring a waterproof jacket, hat and wear good quality shoes or boots.
- The sun can be strong at the summit therefore please ensure you have a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Please also carry water or something to drink (noting there are chances to buy bottled drinks along the way).
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and may not be suitable for mobility-impaired travels. Should you have any concerns about your ability to join the tour, please contact us to discuss prior to booking.
- This tour does not include lunch. Snacks can be purchased at different mountain stations with different restaurants to choose from at the summit.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of extreme weather conditions, routes to the snow corridor might close. In such a case, the tour will be cancelled with full refund.
- The itinerary is based on the traffic conditions being optimal. We will adjust the schedule according to traffic conditions and pace of the group on the day of the tour.
- Infants (0-5) are free of charge.
- If there are no guests joining for Hakuba, the tour will run approximately 1 hour faster with an estimated end time in Nagano of between 17:30 to 18:30. Guests wishing to book onward train tickets should do so for services after 19:30. If the tour returns early, it should be possible to change your train time at the ticket office.
- The tour application deadline is 2 days before the tour date at 17:00.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machinovate Japan Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.