8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take an 8-hour tour of Nagasaki and see the city highlights as you travel around by public transport. With your own private guide, you’ll discover the Nagasaki Peace Park and Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum as well as historic neighborhoods such as Dejima and Oranda-zaka, aka the Dutch Slope. Book for up to ten people, and customise your meeting and drop-off points to suit your group.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nagasaki
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Nagasaki city. Nagasaki Station and Nagasaki Port pickup is also available.
- Nagasaki Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nagasaki Private Full-Day Tour by Public Transportation?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Nagasaki Private Full-Day Tour by Public Transportation
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNagasakiShore Excursions - Nagasaki PrefectureRail Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureShore Excursions - FukuokaRail Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - BusanRail Tours - BusanWalking Tours - BusanPorts of Call Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanCategory