- Explore Nagasaki on this customizable group excursion by private vehicle
- Pick among attractions like Nagasaki Peace Park, 'Dejima,' and Glover Garden
- Private transport by taxi, van, or bus depending on group size
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver, plus an optional guide
- Great way to see Nagasaki with a private group
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your day exploring Nagasaki however you see fit. Your driver can bring you to any number of city highlights. You might pay your respects at Nagasaki Peace Park, a memorial that commemorates the atomic bomb dropped on the city in August 1945. Another option is Dejima, a historic Japanese trading post opened to European merchants during Japan’s reclusive Edo period. You might also choose to visit Glover Garden, an open-air mansion that showcases the elaborate mansions of western merchants that once called this city home.
You’ll be dropped off at a location of your group’s choosing at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have an option to choose a guide
- If guide option is selected, passenger's are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff