Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a Napa Valley bike and wine tour, from Yountville
- Bike from winery to winery on a tasting tour
- Learn about each winery's production methods
- Small-group maximum of 6 participants
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At each winery, your guide introduces you to your tasting room host, who leads a guided tasting of the flight of wines. Learn about the wine-making philosophies and practices of each winery during your tasting, which generally lasts about an hour.
Expect to bike for about three to five miles (five to 8km) to the first winery, a similar distance to the second winery, and another few miles to return at the end of your ride. Longer sections of the route include stops to soak in the scenery, take photos, and hear interesting facts about vineyards and local history from your guide.
Return to your starting point in Yountville to conclude your tour in the early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for admission to the winery tasting rooms is 21 years; for this reason, we are unable to accommodate guests under 21 on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Participants must comfortable riding in a bike lane next to traffic.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a wine-focused tour. Although tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Napa Valley Wine Tasting Bike Tour.