Departure & Return
We meet all guests at the Port of the Islands Marina at 525 Newport Dr. Naples, FL 34114, directly in front of the Ships Store. There are double doors with a "Ships Store" sign above and a bike rack on the right. Please arrive 15 minutes early. There is ample free parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We meet all guests at the Port of the Islands Marina at 525 Newport Dr. Naples, FL 34114, directly in front of the Ships Store.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Paddle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Manatees and Mangrove Tunnels Small Group Kayak Tour.
- "Very good, we saw so many water fowls when paddling through the mangrove, highly recommend this one for birders" See review