- Cruise departs from and returns to the Tin City Watershops
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
- Learn about the history of the area from on-board commentary
- Port fees and taxes (approximately $2 USD) are not included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a guardian during the tour
- Sunset tour departs one hour before sunset
- Wear comfortable clothes for warm, hot days as well as sunscreen and bug spray
- Accessible to non-motorized wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Florida - Naples
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Gulf of Mexico Sunset Cruise from Naples.