Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour combines Pestum ruins with a Salerno city tour
- Skip-the-line entry to the ancient Greek ruins at Paestum
- Walking tour and time for shopping in Salerno
- Three-course lunch
- Private round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
The driver will be waiting for you just outside of the gate of the terminal, where all taxis, drivers and guides are allowed to wait, holding a sign with your name on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms