2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve in Naples on an ecotour by kayak. Following a guide, you'll paddle across the waters of the bay, part of the Ten Thousand Islands, for an up-close look at the mangrove forest. Watch for birds and other marine life on this tour suitable for beginner and advanced kayakers.
- Kayak tour on Rookery Bay in the Ten Thousand Islands in Naples
- Paddle through a maze of mangroves with a guide
- Look for southern Florida wildlife such as dolphins and some of the 150 species of birds
- Single and tandem kayaks are available
- Flexible start time
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
The Isles of Capri Paddlecraft Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersEco Tours - Fort MyersKayaking - Fort MyersNature and Wildlife - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkEco Tours - Everglades National ParkKayaking - Everglades National ParkCategory