8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Taima-dera different buildings entrance: 500JPY each
Coffee and/or Tea
"Kehayaza" Sumo Museum: 300JPY
Guide fee (transportation, lunch, entrance)
Departure & Return
Taimadera Station , Taima, Katsuragi, Nara 639-0276, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guicéna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Unique Sumo Experience in Katsuragi, Nara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Unique Sumo Experience in Katsuragi, Nara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Unique Sumo Experience in Katsuragi, Nara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Unique Sumo Experience in Katsuragi, Nara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Unique Sumo Experience in Katsuragi, Nara
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNara PrefectureWalking Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraFull-day Tours - NaraWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureFull-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory