5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
The use of private van
Departure & Return
9 Chome-1 Okidome, Ikaruga, Ikoma District, Nara 636-0123, Japan
Outside the gate of Horyuji Station, JR Kansai Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves cycling.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays "Fukoku" and on Wednesdays "Mahoraba Station ikarucoki" are closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- Please bring your ID such as a passport for each person since you will rent a bike. If you forget your ID, your guide might change part of the tour.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour to Visit the Oldest World Heritage in Japan!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour to Visit the Oldest World Heritage in Japan!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour to Visit the Oldest World Heritage in Japan!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Cycling Tour to Visit the Oldest World Heritage in Japan!
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNara PrefectureArchitecture Tours - NaraMountain Bike Tours - NaraWalking Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraHalf-day Tours - NaraArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory