6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Koshi, Asuka, Takaichi District, Nara 634-0138, Japan
In front of the gate of Asuka Station, Kintetsu Yoshino Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves cycling.
- The route to the remains might be changed according to the weather.
- If there is someone who can’t ride a bike, please consult your guide in advance. Your guide will change the route and use a bus.
- On Mondays "Nara Prefecture Complex of Man'yo Culture" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Motor-Assisted Bike Tour to a Huge Remain Made from Stone!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Motor-Assisted Bike Tour to a Huge Remain Made from Stone!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Motor-Assisted Bike Tour to a Huge Remain Made from Stone!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Motor-Assisted Bike Tour to a Huge Remain Made from Stone!
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNara PrefectureArchitecture Tours - NaraMountain Bike Tours - NaraWalking Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory