6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Hase, Sakurai, Nara 633-0112, Japan
Haibarahagihara, Uda, Nara 633-0253, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- The tour finishing point is different from the starting point. Please consult your tour guide if you would like to change the finishing point.
- Please note we may change courses when spots are temporarily closed
- We recommend you to bring a towel, as there is a foot-bath in the tour path
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNara PrefectureArchitecture Tours - NaraWalking Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory