Departure & Return
From Osaka Abenobashi: take the Kintetsu express bound for Yoshino leaving at 8:20 and arriving at 9:52. From Kyoto: take the Kintetsu express bound for Kashiharajingu-mae at 7:42. Change at Kashiharajingu-mae for the express bound for Yoshino leaving at 9:00 and arriving at 9:52. During cherry blossom viewing season in April trains are very crowded.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Quite a lot of walking on steep slopes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience