Departure & Return
At the Ticket Office outside the Southern Gate of Yamato-Saidaiji Station, Kintetsu Nara Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves cycling.
- If it is rainy, your tour guide will take an alternative route.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome have meal at resting spots.
- Please bring your ID(such as a passport/for every person), since you will rent a bike. Please note that if you forget to bring your ID, part of the tour content might change.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - Visit a Famous Remain with more than 1000 years History!.