Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel accommodation based on twin-sharing room
Train tickets of Hakone (Odawara) - Kyoto.
Tokyo airport assistant (bus not included).
English speaking driver as itinerary specifices.
English speaking guide as itinerary specifices .
Japan visa fee.
International flight into Tokyo and out of Osaka.
Local hotel tax (pay on spot).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up all travelers at the Narita Airport or Haneda Airport, Tokyo
- Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Japan Tour by Car and Train: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaritaRail Tours - Chiba PrefectureBus Tours - Chiba PrefectureMulti-day Tours - Chiba PrefectureWalking Tours - Chiba PrefecturePhotography Tours - Chiba PrefectureRail Tours - ChibaBus Tours - ChibaMulti-day Tours - ChibaWalking Tours - ChibaPhotography Tours - ChibaRail Tours - TokyoBus Tours - TokyoMulti-day Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoPhotography Tours - TokyoCategory