- Visit a place on the UNESCO Intangible Heritage List—Sawara
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a peaceful boat ride down the Ono River
- Great for visitors flying in and out of Narita Airport—the tour is close by
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The meeting place for this tour is Narita Station, from where you will take the train to Sawara with your otomo tour guide. As there are not many trains, please make sure to arrive on time!
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- On Wednesdays "Nakamuraya Shoten" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands