- Try activities such as candle making or a tea ceremony
- Hear commentary and get translation assistance from the guide
- Family-friendly activity that offers great photo ops
- Sample local specialty foods at Naritasan Omotesando Street
Departure & Return
Tour departs from By the ticket gate at the JR line, Narita Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After you meet with your tour guide, you will take a bus and a train to the first location on the tour.
- Please make sure to bring Japanese money with you, as Boso no Mura only takes payments in yen.
- This tour is great for photographs so remember to bring your camera!
- We ask for your understanding that if it is raining or the ground is wet on the day of your tour, you will not be able to wear the costumes around the recreated town.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands