Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute guided tour of Belle Meade Mansion
- Self-guided access to the grounds & outbuildings
- Complimentary wine tasting included with admission at the on-site Belle Meade Winery (21+)
- Visit the thoroughbred horse farm, or leave time for some bourbon tasting
Departure & Return
Belle Meade Plantation (6miles from downtown Nashville) Address: 110 Leake Ave, Nashville, TN 37205
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking on site is free
- Arrive 20 minutes before your tour time and redeem your voucher at our Visitor Service desk. They will direct you to your tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The grounds are wheelchair accessible and the first floor of the Mansion is also wheelchair accessible with a ramp to the side porch. Please bring your own wheelchair, walker, cane, or scooter to ensure your comfort. There is an elevator that provides service between the lower and upper levels of the Visitor Center.
- We suggest a minimum of 2 hours on site for the guided tour, complimentary wine tasting, and self-guided tour of Grounds, Outbuildings and Shopping. If you are on the last tour of the day please plan to see the grounds prior to your tour. Grounds and Outbuildings are locked at 5pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff