1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
See more of the Music City in less time on a tour of downtown Nashville, a great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves. Choose from two tour durations and with a small group limited to 12, master the basic techniques of your self-balancing Segway before setting off to explore the city. Tick off landmarks like the Country Music Hall of Fame, Tennessee State Capitol, and the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- Small-group Segway tour of downtown Nashville
- A comprehensive overview designed to orient first-time visitors
- Master basic Segway controls during a training session
- Tick off top Nashville attractions like the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Choose from two tour durations to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
1.5 or 2.5-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Nashville
30-Minute Segway Training Session
Use of Helmet and Headsets
Ponchos for light rain
Complimentary Bottled Water
See Top Nashville Sites including Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium
Additional Sites on the 2.5-hour tour include Bicentennial Mall and Tennessee State Capitol
Departure & Return
217 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 12 years or older.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol
- Unfortunately, we do not permit pregnant riders
- Completion of a liability waiver is required
- A helmet is required (provided)
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Please dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Wear comfortable, flat shoes. Both open- and closed-toed shoe wear are acceptable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour duration include a 30-minute training session plus a 1 or 2 hour segway tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY iRide Nashville
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 34645P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursSegway ToursTours & SightseeingNashvilleCity Tours - TennesseeSegway Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - AtlantaSegway Tours - AtlantaCity Tours - GreenvilleSegway Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Music RowBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumBelmont MansionHatch Show PrintJohnny Cash MuseumErnest Tubb Record ShopTootsies Orchid LoungeSchermerhorn Symphony CenterCumberland ParkHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StoreHard Rock Café NashvillePatsy Cline MuseumAndrew Jackson’s HermitageCentennial ParkCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtGeneral Jackson ShowboatHonky Tonk CentralOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)