Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the riverfront and historical downtown
- Stop at multiple places to taste local bites such as smoked pork
- Enjoy sweets from a renowned local shop
- Learn about the city's music history
Departure & Return
Meet your guide on the front porch of Ole Red, 5 minutes before the tour start time.
You'll be ending just a couple of blocks from the starting point.
What To Expect
Your walking tour continues along the riverfront and historical streets of Nashville, where you make stops to taste more food items such as seafood and smoked pork. Listen to stories, try a cocktail, and see landmarks such as the Ryman Auditorium, Printer's Alley, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and honky-tonks. Your guide tells you about the history of Nashville, from its country music stars to events.
Food tastings included at various stops are enough for lunch for the average person. This is a generally easy walk but please note that there are some stairs, inclines, and cobblestone sidewalks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants & toddlers may not accompany paying adults. All guests must register. Minimum age is 12.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.