1 to 2 days (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore some of Nashville’s top museums and attractions at your own pace with the Nashville Attraction Pass. Enjoy pre-paid admission tickets to each destination, saving time and money with discounted and pre-booked fares. Highlights include the Johnny Cash Museum, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and a moonshine tasting at Ole Smoky Moonshine.
- Pre-booked admission tickets with the Nashville Attraction Pass
- Enjoy guaranteed entry at each location, with no last-minute sellouts
- Visit at your own pace, with no need to bundle same-day visits
- Save time and money, enjoying discounted admission and savings
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Nashville
Admission to RCA Studio B OR Hatch Show Print Studio
Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Admission to Johnny Cash Museum
Admission to Patsy Cline Museum
Moonshine Tasting at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery in Nashville
Departure & Return
6/30/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: After booking, you will receive a separate email within 12 hours that will include your individual tickets for direct entry into the attraction locations. Please check your emails and bring these tickets with you on your date of travel.
- Each attraction can be visited only once and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection.
- Studio B offers numerous tours throughout the day, however there are rare occasions when the tour is sold out. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead.
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum offers numerous tours daily. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead to schedule your tour time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Southern Escape Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Nashville Fun Pass: Johnny Cash Museum, Hatch Show, Ole Smoky Moonshine & More?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeSightseeing Passes - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - AtlantaSightseeing Passes - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - SapaSightseeing Passes - SapaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SapaCategory
Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort) Tours & TicketsCentennial Park Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Store Tours & TicketsLotz House Museum Tours & TicketsCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art Tours & TicketsNashville Riverfront Park Tours & TicketsJohnny Cash Museum Tours & TicketsFontanel Mansion Tours & TicketsTennessee State Museum Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Nashville Tours & TicketsThe George Jones Tours & TicketsFort Nashborough Tours & TicketsBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Tours & TicketsSchermerhorn Symphony Center Tours & TicketsCumberland Park Tours & TicketsTootsies Orchid Lounge Tours & TicketsRyman Auditorium Tours & TicketsNashville Zoo at Grassmere Tours & TicketsMusic Row Tours & TicketsFrist Art Museum Tours & Tickets