Explore our promoted experiences
- Downtown Nashville walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meets at Bridgestone Arena marquee (address 501 Broadway, southwest corner of 5th & Broadway). Stand right by that electronic sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge—this country honky-tonk is among Nashvilles most notorious—then walk down Market Street to the Riverfront Park, once home to a booming river trade. Take in views of the Tennessee Titans stadium, the Cumberland River, and the original site of Fort Nashborough.
Continue to Nashville Public Square to hear stories about Andrew Jackson’s many duels. Dive into Printers Alley and the Men’s Quarter to see Nashville’s seedy, fun side: this is where Johnny Cash drank at Skull’s Rainbow Room, and where Little Richard and Hendrix practiced the blues before they were famous.
Turn up Cherry Street to pay your respects to Chet Atkins’ statue, then stop by the Tennessee State Capitol building and the Downtown Presbyterian Church before winding up your tour back in central Nashville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours must have 6 people or subject to reschedule or cancellation with refund
- Please include a CELL PHONE number for text messages regarding changes, including rain, or rescheduling
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Really Entertaining Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Nashville Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour.
- "I recommend the tour first chance when you arrive to learn about the town and then go back to the places later in the trip to visit." See review
- "This is a short and very informative walking tour of downtown Nashille if you don't have a lot of time," See review
- "This tour is an excellent way to get a good feel for downtown Nashville and, in particular, its musical roots." See review