- Nashville Homes of the Stars Tour
- 2-hour sightseeing tour, see homes of stars both past and present
- You'll pass by Historic 2nd Ave., the State Capitol, Fort Nashborough and the Ryman Auditorium
- See the homes of Kid Rock, Taylor Swift and more!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the homes of Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Kellie Pickler, Ronnie Dunn, Dolly Parton, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood, Dierks Bentley, Caleb and Jared Followill of the Kings of Leon, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Julianne Hough of Dancing with the Stars, Lori Ann Crook of Crook and Chase, Janis Ian, Martina McBride, Jack White, Ronnie Milsap and more.
Along the way, pass by the Second Avenue National Register Historic District, the State Capitol building, Fort Nashborough and the famous Ryman Auditorium.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Accessibility: ADA-compliant vehicles are available for most tours if you provide us with a 48-hour notice. After scheduling your tour, please contact our Dispatch Office to confirm availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Nashville "Homes Of The Stars" Narrated Bus Tour with 30+ Celebrity Homes.