- Guided tour of Hatch Show Print
- Print your own commemorative letterpress poster
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Hatch Show Print Studio is located at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Please redeem your voucher at the Museum prior to your tour.
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hear the story of Charles and Herbert Hatch as you walk the floor of the print shop, with presses cranking, and colorful historic posters hung from every surface. Get your hands on the tools of the trade, and find out how letterpress printing goes from concept to finished product.
Throughout the tour, learn about the Nashville greats whose posters were printed by Hatch Show Print, including Bill Monroe, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, and Minnie Pearl. Make your own commemorative poster from Hatch Show Print’s “print shop within a print shop,” and finish the tour with a souvenir from an iconic studio.
Note: Hatch Show Print Tour is located at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Admission to the museum is not included with this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem voucher at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Actual tour times will be assigned at the time of redemption. Guests are encouraged to arrive before 11:00am to select from the greatest availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas