1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Admire rare antique stained glass from the 1800s by visiting Nasu Stained Glass Museum. Pre-booking your admission ticket guarantees entry to the museum, so you won’t have to worry about tickets selling out. Enjoy the freedom of taking your time and exploring the museum at your own pace. See biblical-inspired work, Richard Lee stained-glass lamps, an antique pipe organ, and a beautiful garden.
- Hassle-free experience with entry to Nasu Stained Glass Museum included
- Great for architecture fans—see stained glass that dates back to the 1800s
- Take your time—explore the museum independently without feeling rushed
- See rare antiques such as a pipe organ and stained-glass lamps
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNasu Stained Glass Museum, 1790 Takakuhei, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun 325-0302 Tochigi Prefecture
11/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For those who wish to use senior discounts, please provide identification cards that can confirm their date of birth
- If you wish to use discount for people with disabilities, please show us a handicapped person
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nasu Stained Glass Museum
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nasu Stained Glass Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nasu Stained Glass Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Nasu Stained Glass Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nasu Stained Glass Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 75913P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNasu-machiAttractions & Museums - Tochigi PrefectureMuseum Tickets & Passes - Tochigi PrefectureCategory