Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Take into account that the walk is done on mountains, it is preferable to have a good physical condition for this service.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing, trekking shoes (we will walk a stretch more than regular), water, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CHILDREN: Due to the level of walking, the service is recommended for children from 12 years old.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply a refund.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there is no refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismoi.pe
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.