6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beautiful Pampa Galeras Reserve dedicated to the conservation of Peru’s national animal, the vicuna. Take this half-day tour from Nazca to Ayacucho and see over 5,000 of these camelids roaming the reserve. Learn about the pre-Inca vicuna management technique of Chacca at the museum of the reserve before heading back to your hotel.
- Head to the Pampa Galeras Reserve to see thousands of vicuna
- Learn about Peru’s national animal and observe them in their natural habitat
- Visit the on-site museum and learn about the Chacca techniques
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your Nazca hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels located in Nazca center
Return DetailsTransfer back to your hotel in Nasca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Pampa Galeras Reserve Tour from Nazca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Pampa Galeras Reserve Tour from Nazca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Pampa Galeras Reserve Tour from Nazca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Pampa Galeras Reserve Tour from Nazca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Pampa Galeras Reserve Tour from Nazca
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNazcaBus Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastCategory