Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- RAIN SEASON: Take into account what is indicated in the previous point, especially in the months of January to March , as it is a rainy season since the circuit route crosses rivers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CHILDREN: For the level of walking, the service is recommended for children from 12 years old
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes, trekking shoes (we will walk a more than regular stretch), water, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismoi.pe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.