2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air-condition Car or Van
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English Speaking Driver
Overnight accommodation at tissamaharama
Complimentary WiFi ExcessDuring the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tour to Yala & Kumana National Park From Negombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tour to Yala & Kumana National Park From Negombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tour to Yala & Kumana National Park From Negombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tour to Yala & Kumana National Park From Negombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegombo4WD Tours - ColomboSporting Events - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboOvernight Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboSafaris - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboExtreme - Colombo4WD Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyBus Tours - KandyOvernight Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandySafaris - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyExtreme - Kandy4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaCategory