6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a Private Vehicle, inclusive of, cost of fuel, parking & highway tolls.
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide throughout the tour.
All prevailing taxes and service charges (Except for Credit Card Charges).
International / Domestic Airfare.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Entrance fees to the respective sites.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agro Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agro Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agro Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Days)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agro Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Days)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Agro Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboEco Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraEco Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyEco Tours - KandyCategory