6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up free from any Hotel in the Negombo area and drop you back. If the pick up is from a hotel in Colombo area there would be an additional charge.
Please note that pick up time in Negombo is 5.00 AM and Colombo 4.00 AM
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel with Nishantha
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 183701P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboEco Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraEco Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyCategory