12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1Lt Complimentary bottle of water per person each day
Free airport pick-up and drop on the first and last day-24/7
Private Modern Air-conditioned Vehicle
Kitulgala adventure program including River rafting
Cultural village tour with a local cookery demonstration
Hike to mini Adam’s peak
A train journey into the mountains
Cultural dancing show
A visit to a tea factory and estate
Organic Spice Garden
Entrance fees to all above mentioned UNESCO heritage sites
English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
Any entrance/excursions fees not stated as included
Air Fare, Visa and Travel Insurance (On request)
Late check-outs & early check-in charges are excluded
Any sort of personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from any hotel at Negombo, Bentota and Colombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/7/2021 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BH Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Adventures In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Adventures In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Adventures In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Adventures In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Adventures In Sri Lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyCategory