13 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a Private Vehicle, inclusive of all chauffeur accommodation.
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
All prevailing taxes and service charges.
2 x 500ml Water Bottles per Person per Day.
Hotel Accommodation and Meals.
Entrance fees to the respective sites.
Chauffeur Guide's Accommodation.
Expenses of personal nature.
Visa and Related Expenses.
Tips & Portages.
Departure & Return
Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tales of Taprobane (13 Days)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tales of Taprobane (13 Days)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tales of Taprobane (13 Days)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tales of Taprobane (13 Days)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegombo4WD Tours - ColomboSporting Events - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboExtreme - Colombo4WD Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyBus Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyExtreme - Kandy4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaCategory