7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Combine two of the top natural attractions outside Negril—the Black River and YS Falls—on this multi-stop tour. Swim at the multi-tiered YS Falls, surrounded by lush jungle waiting to be explored. Hop on a riverboat for a cruise down Jamaica's largest river, keeping watch for crocodiles sunning themselves on the banks. Along the way, listen to commentary on the natural environment and local wildlife from your guide.
- Travel by boat down the Black River to see the jungle and wildlife
- Climb and swim in the multi-tiered YS Falls
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Negril
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Negril?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNegril4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaSafaris - LuceaExtreme - LuceaFull-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BaySafaris - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Black RiverSporting Events - Black RiverBus Tours - Black RiverNature and Wildlife - Black RiverSafaris - Black RiverExtreme - Black RiverFull-day Tours - Black RiverCategory